Teams: Should be intensely working on your products. Don’t take this as there is no homework, or no programming. I know you prefer a specific assignment, but this one is general. You should really be hitting the accelarator now, with all team members contributing and regular meetings outside of class.
Now that we have PA Rails 3 behind us, all that energy that you were able to muster on an individual assignment? It’s so important that you maintain that focus and mission!
I would expect that all teams have now achieved the following:
- Clean github repo
- Stable schema
- Stable routes
- Trello with a prioritized list of stories
- Clearly agreed upon functionality details
- Teammates working on their own bits of functionality (more or less)
- Some degree of automated testing
- Product auto deployed via Codeship to heroku
- Major controllers and views well on the way
- Look and feel still rough and changeable